Friday, October 2, 2020

Thanks for the Challenge!

 Thank you Old Broads for giving me motivation for my hiking challenge. I've done 11 hikes so far just in my area.  I've had some great company and seen luscious forest, however dry it is. I know my surroundings better an appreciate how close all the trails are.  I'm not done yet!

1- Lambs Canyon with Ann, 3.7 miles,

 2- Deer Crest Loop with Kristi ,4.35 Miles,

3- Solamere loop with Sue,  4.35 miles, 

4- The Avenues in Jeremy Ranch with Stephanie, 4.73 miles, 

5- Black Forest at PCMR using the lift to get up and down, 3.6 miles on top








6- Keystone Trail at PCMR with Kristi, Nina, 3.6 miles

7- Rob's Trail with Allison, 5.2 miles (she crashed on a root and we hobbled home)





8- Keyston to Guardsman summit with Kristi and Nina, 5.1 miles








9- Keystone to Shadow Lake with Kristi, 6.3 miles

10-Lambs Canyon with Joan, Donna and Joan 4 miles


11- Blood Lake with Kristi, Allison, and Christine 3 miles

My challenge was to hike with friends as a covid/social activity.  I haven't been able to do long  hikes in the past few years because of back issues.  I got that fixed and appreciate the Old Broads Challenge to get me out on the trail. In not done yet!









No comments:

Post a Comment